Call Of Duty Ghosts review!

Hello gamer's and bloggers!
I reviewed Call of Duty Ghost just before Christmas and didn't haven't any time to post it! Also I would LOVE to hear your opinion of the game also!
So the game overall is about theses two brothers Logan (Who we play) and older brother David (Hesh) they have a trained dog called Riley which I adore! FYI They work with two ghosts Keegan and Merrick the baddie is Rourke a really bit ass**** (Just saying he is!)

Call of Duty: Ghosts is set in an alternate timeline that follows the nuclear destruction of the Middle East. The oil-producing nations of South America form "the Federation" in response to the ensuing global economic crisis and quickly grow into a global superpower, swiftly invading and conquering Central America and the Caribbean.
 Since I never watched or even played Call of Duty so this was the first time watching it! To me the graphics and storyline was good. I truely loved Riely since I'm an animal lover myself! 
To me I was checking the reviews from IGN and gamespot they didn't really like it and gave it 7/10 or 8/10 which I was surprised about. 
If I got a wiiu I would play this game to see and get assassin creed also! 
I post the link of IGN review of the game! 
Please suggest me what other game I shall review! Not horror cause they scare the crap out of me! See you Guys soon! :D
SheilannO x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2