BattleField 4 Review


 Hey Gamers, 
Got to watch Battlefield 4 game and watched it within 2 days which is pretty good to me. I have to say the graphics on this video is amazing. I may have said that with every game I have reviewed so far but wow!
Battlefield 4 is a first-person shooter video game developed by EA Digital Illusions CE (DICE) and published by Electronic Arts.
Battlefield 4's single-player Campaign takes place in 2020, six years after the events of its predecessor. Tensions between Russia and the United States have beem running at a record high. On top of this, China is also on the brink of war, as Admiral Chang, the main antagonist, plans to overthrow China's current government; and, if successful, the Russians will have full support from the Chinese, bringing China into a war with the United States.

The player controls Sgt. Daniel "Reck" Recker, a member of a U.S. special operations squad callsigned "Tombstone"  His original teammates include: squad leader SSgt. William Dunn, second-in-command SSgt. Kimble "Irish" Graves, and field medic Sgt. Clayton "Pac" Pakowski.
Throughout this game the detail was great, quite short as the YouTuber I was watching it did it in eleven videos.I think they could had a bit better storyline.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2