Ender's Game

Hello sweetie Pies,
How are you all? Haven't talked to you all for a while. I do apologise I haven't made as much effort to make my blogger get more views and have more posts!
Ender's Game:
I have heard about Ender's Game during the summer, as it was been advertise during comic con.
I finally got to see the trailer in September and it looks pretty cool. And saw the massive posters 
in the city. So on Monday which is a bank holiday here in Ireland. I decided to go and take my parents
to see it and get their verdict about the movie.

  •  Science fiction action film 
  • Directed and written by Gavin Hood
  •  The film stars Asa Butterfield as Andrew "Ender" Wiggin
  • The cast also includes Hailee Steinfeld, Ben Kingsley, Viola Davis, Abigail Breslin, and Harrison Ford.
 Andrew "Ender" Wiggin, an unusually gifted child who is sent to an advanced military school in space to prepare for a future alien invasion.
More detail of the movie:
After an alien race called the Formics (also known as the "Buggers") attacks Earth in 2086, the International Fleet prepare for the next invasion by training the best young children to find the future candidate to lead the International Fleet and fill the shoes of the legendary war hero Mazer Rackham. Ender Wiggin (Asa Butterfield), a shy but strategically brilliant boy, is pulled out of his Earth school to join the International Fleet and attend the legendary Battle School, located in Earth orbit
The movie is brilliant, I would be definitely getting the DVD of the movie! And hopefully going to get the books

Trailer 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2