Batman Arkham Origins Review


Hey Gamers and bloggers!
So this is something different from me! I'm a gamer but not as advanced as the xbox and play station gamer. Sadly my parents will not allow me have one of those consoles for now but I watch the walk through which is the only way I get to see theses video games.
  The game's main story line is set five defined Batman who has a bounty placed on his head by crime lord Black Mask, drawing eight of the world's greatest assassins to Gotham City on Christmas Eve. 
The involves a couple of characters we know from the comic books and movies like

  •  Bane + Detective Harvey Bullock
  • Deathstroke + psychopathic Joker 
  •  Penguin
The detail of the game is amazing! Batman is very buff which I think anyway!
I don't really want to give the plot away but if you get it you see what I'm on about!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2