Captain America Civil War Review



Hey Blogger's Nation!
Happy Friday! I got see Captain America Civil War last weekend! Haven't done an review for an while so thought this was the best moment to do it!

From the start we just get to see how the build up of the civil war, we get to see the black panther (Chadwick Boseman) which I was stoked to see in the film! 
The handsome Chris Evan's playing Captain America and Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark. For me we see an different side of both men. We get to see more emotion from Tony, along that we get to see other recurring characters like Sam (Anthony Mackie), and Natasha along Captain trying to find his old bud Bucky ( Sebastian Stan) aka the Winter Solider who basically can get brainwasher by anyone with certain words and obeys your orders to kill nice right! But we get to see Wanda (Elizabeth Olsen) and Vision (Paul Bettany) getting an bit cosy. 
trailer civil war captain america civil war

Anyway just to make you understand how this civil war started. Basically UN want's the Avengers to sign an contact as when the UN needs the Avengers they will call on them. If they do anything without the UN's recognition they will be arrested. Sounds nice. Tony and  Natasha Romanoff (Scarlett Johansson) signs it, Steve (Captain America) doesn't agree with it. I really don't want to say more as in spoilers! But one thing I want to say is we get to see Antman, Hawkeye, War machine  an very young and cute my I say Peter Parker aka Spider Man played by Tom Holland who was in Billy Elliot the Musical!
From my point of view the start was an bit slow but when the action came pretty epic and there was some shockers in it. What's funny is I was there to see the movie along my parents, since I know so much of MARVEL my mam and dad had to ask me who's that etc unfortunately my mam fell asleep an couple of times, and she found it very slow and "too much action" that's her words not mine!
Rating is going to high for me so 9/10 just found the start slow but I highly enjoyed it! Was on the edge of my seat most of the film! 
Hope you enjoyed this post! Want me to do more reviews just tell me on my social media or comment below!
Thank you for reading and I see you all next week!
S <3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2