Hey everyone! 2mgovercsquared or Ally which is her real name is an American gamer who started YouTube and Streaming on twitch thanks to her boyfriend and fellow gamer and stream Brendan aka GoldGlove as he is known. Ally started to play DayZ, Garry's Mod and other games, Ally became more popular on Twitch and gained quite a following with 268,555 and with viewings of 4,428,250 on Twitch is very impressive. Ally also uploads video's on YouTube 238,182 subscribers and her channel has more than 14,951,979 views! Ally is 24, from Washington State. Ally and Brendan met through mutual friends and they talked through Facebook and met when Brendan was home (Washington) for mothers day and they hung out. From there onward they talked more and more and he finally asked her out. They are such a cute couple and I love they take jokes out of each other and don't take it seriously!:) I really love ally's videos on YouT...
A new series I decided to begin called Time Travels! First episode is on the Irish Famine! (They are not forgotten) Let's learn together! Twitter: https://twitter.com/ShaySpillsPod Check out this episode!
Hey Blogger Nation! So my artist of the month is Jungle. A modern soul band from London England. Formed in 2013 by Tom McFarland and Josh Lloyd-Watson. Tom and Josh How I found the band was through iTunes when their single of "Julia" was the free song of the week. And I could not stop playing that song! Due their music sense of style they are completely different kind of genre music I usually listen to which would be pop, dupstep, electric and country but I absolutely love it! The Full Band of Jungle Jungle claims their sense of style is " midtempo 1970s-style funk " and their music is intermixed with " tropical percussion, wildlife noises, falsetto yelps, psychedelic washes and badoinking bass " Which I love may I say! Jungle are getting more and more popular due to their song "Busy Earning" been used for adverts which is great! They are also now getting to played on the main stage of Glastonbury F...
Comments
Post a Comment