2016 Oscar's Best Dressed


Hey Blogger's Nation!
So I watched the Oscar's on Monday on RTE unfortunately they cut alot of it so I didn't get to see the moments I was waiting for! :(
Anyway I wanted to show the best dressed at the Oscar in my matter opinion!
If you have your favourite I would love to know in the comments below or tweet me @sheilanno :)

Cate Blanchett
Cate's dress was stunning along the amount of detail on it from the top to the bottom. And the blue matched her eyes and her hair was simply done nicely! Dress from  Armani with Tiffany & Co. jewellery and a Roger Vivier clutch.


Brie Larson
The Dark blue Gucci looks amazing, full stop!
Cate Blanchett - Oscars 2016


Wearing  Chanel Couture with Chopard jewelry. I just love the black grey sparkle on the neck is just so pretty!
Cate Blanchett - Oscars 20162016-02-29-1456775751-9816039-JulianneMoore.jpg

Lady Gaga
As I love her music, she has amazing style and wow she looked gorgeous in her white gown Brandon Maxwell.
2016-02-29-1456774185-221317-LadyGaga.jpgCate Blanchett - Oscars 2016

Saoirse Ronan
Another than my inspiration she looked amazing in Calvin Klein Collection with jewellery by Chopard. The emerland seems to represent us Ireland but seriously she looked amazing!
Cate Blanchett - Oscars 2016

Margot Robbie
Loving the Aussie's golden dress from Tom Ford with Forevermark jewellery with a simply clutch.
Cate Blanchett - Oscars 20162016-02-29-1456776012-6923899-MargotRobbie.jpg

Sofia Vergara
Other than been amazinly funny in person and in Modern Family. She looked amazing  Marchesa with Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.
Cate Blanchett - Oscars 2016

Sophie Turner
 The beautiful red head wearing Galvan with Tiffany & Co. jewellery.
Cate Blanchett - Oscars 2016

So there's were my favourite dresses from last Sunday! Thank you so much for reading and I will you see you all next Friday! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2