Sisterhood of the world Bloggers


Hey Blogging Nation,
I was nominated by the lovely Marie from thebeautmum thank you very much for it! I never really expect myself to be nominated for such things!
The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers. Thanks Marie for the nomination.:)
There are rules :
~Thank the blogger who nominated you & share their link.
~ Answer the 10 questions you’ve been given.
~ Come up with 10 questions of your own.
~ Nominate up to 10 bloggers & spread the love!
THE QUESTIONS:
If you had to pick to have cosmetic surgery of some kind what would you have done?
Well first of all I wouldn't never go for cosmetic surgery. If I did get something done I would get probably get my wrinkles off my face. 
What has been the highlight of your life so far ?
I would honestly say been with my family and the people I love. I love to live life and I am grateful for my life and what I have already.
If you could drive any car in the world what would you drive ?
Now I love cars and I have a couple different types of cars I could own. So here are some of the photos of the cars I want!


Do you love your present job if so why and if not why ?
Well I'm actually working as I'm a college student but when I was working during the summer I was milking cows for my parents as I'm from a farming background.
Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend ?
Nope haven't as I honestly never had a boyfriend. And why would you ever cheat. If your not happy with your current bf just break up with him instead of hurting him and giving your the worst break up after he finds out your cheating.
What is your favourite form of exercise and why ?
Dancing, I really like to dance in my bedroom I do it nearly every day. Outside I like to go for walks as you get to see the outside on a fine day!
What job around the house do you hate doing and try to avoid at all costs?
Hovering I really don't like it but Im always the one to do it if my mam asks me as our dog Andy sheds alot!
If you could walk in someones shoes for one whole day who would it be and why?
I would say USWNT team as they are so cool and I find them so interesting and they are always busy especially Tobin Heath or Alex Morgan!
Chocolate and crisps together or chocolate and tea together ?
Chocolate and crisps so nice! 
If you could change one thing a people what would it be and why?
Humanity and be nice to everyone. I hate people be so mean to others and especially people who bullies others. If they got a problem just tell someone!  
There are the answers!
My questions 
1. If you got to be a famous blogger who would be?
2. Pizza with garlic bread or Fish and Chips?
3. What do you do when your stressed out?
3. What's your biggest achievement from life and why? 
4. Fifth Harmony or Little Mix?
5. GAA or football (soccer)
6. Phone or laptop? 
7. If you got a free car what make would you have and why?
8. Are you a Taylor Swift fan or Miley Cyrus fan?
9. Do you support any of the Irish politics party's? 
10. What do you think america government should do about gun control and the latest gun attacks ?
The nominees are below!  
Ciara - FoodFashionAndFight
Meggan - Cardigan Jezebel
Emma - EverythingofEmma
Rebecca- Rainbow and Fairydust
Melissa- Lipstick and Louboutins
Laura Jane- Anything But Marzipan
Jen- Toodollymakeup
 Holly- Holly Shortall
Amie - Beatitude
Grace -Make me Up 

Thank you all for reading this week and I see you all next Friday! 
S

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2