My Debs


Hey Blogger's Nation!
So I wanted go through this and reflect my time of my debs.
Now It was back in August (it feels ages ago) I bought my dress in Pamela Scott.
My hair was done by the lovely Aisling Kelleher Up Stylist did my hair, Judy from Tres Chic
did my make up aswell my tan. Both hair and make up lasted for the entire night!
Myself and my debs date and fellow classmate Jason, Jason wore a lovely Navy 3 piece suit from Gentlemen's Quarters. What was even better for me, Jason wore a bowtie and tanned shoes (I love a boy with bowties and tanned shoes) 


We all had to meet at Blue Heaven, Kinsale to get on our buses. Everyone looked all glammed up and all handsome in their suits. We went to our hotel where the rest of our evening be spent. 
Now what was cool when we entered, we were welcomed with a glass of champagne and a trolley of sweets which was raided very early!

 I was looking forward to our food. Starter was a lovely bowl of vegetable soup, our main well I wasn't expecting to have such a bad main meal as the food tasted like frozen processed.
 But of course they didn't think that we were adults and might come to this hotel in the future years of  our own weddings etc. And since I was about to start studying professional cookery. The mash potato had hard chumps of potato and the chicken we had wasn't even tasting nice. 
Even the dessert which was chocolate wasn't even nice, by the end of the night I really wanted to go to Mac Donalds (I know not good but I wasn't even full from the dinner)
Though the food was unpleasant the great music and the people I shared the night was the more important. What was even cooler they had a photo booth! 


I really enjoyed the company of friends and having the craic! I will always remember this day!
Thank you so much for readying!
S





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2