Neon Jungle | March Artist

Hey guys!
This month's artist is girl band Neon Jungle, an English Band that have fanatic album if I may say so!
Four girls Shereen (17) Amira (19) Jessica (22) and Asami (22)
Their well known songs would be "Braveheart" "Welcome to the Jungle" "Trouble" and "Louder" and their latest new single "Can't Stop the Love" ft Snob Scrilla.
The girl band has such good songs they are different, comparing them to a younger Version of Little Mix if I can say.

But they are defiantly one of my top favorite girl bands other there like Little Mix and Girls Aloud.
Most of the singles went very popular, and one of my favorite songs is Louder but their Acoustic Version. I learned that version of the song for guitar with my guitar teacher! (Really enjoy playing it)


Their songs are written with a meaning for example their song "Can't stop the l Iove,  based on equality, gender, sexuality, and the color of our skins doesn't matter to them.
We shouldn't judge anyone but love them!
The girls got their American Debut through Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2013 which they performed "Trouble" for pink Selection and nailed it!!
 

I really enjoy their music and all their links for social media is below! 


See you all soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2