H1Z1 | VG of The Month March

Hey guys,

For my video game of the month is H1Z1 which a zombie survive game just like DAYZ, ARMA II DAYZ. It's also a muti player which is great as you get to interact with others, team up or get robbed or killed.


The map is  in the rural United States, in which players will have to survive against the natural elements, hordes of undead, and thousands of potentially hostile survivors through , scavenging for resources, building shelters, and crafting.

The game was released on Steam as an early access title in January 15, 2015.







For what I have seen of the game it's really good, graphics are pretty amazing. And I hope to play the game when I get my hands on it!


That's all for me! 
f you have the game whats your favorite thing about it?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2