Ebony Day | YouTuber of the Month March


Hey Guys,
My YouTuber of the month is the lovely Ebony Day.
I have been watching Ebony since 2011 that's five years (They flew past)
Ebony started doing covers in her bedroom and has done collaborations with OrtoPilot, and Orto has worked with Ebony doing the music production side.
One of my favorite collaborations Ebony done was with Conor Maynard singing a cover of "Next To You" from Chris Brown which is beautifully done!


I was always one of the first people to see Ebony featured in major collaborations with some other artists of Paramore's "Only Exception" and " Pump Up Kids" from Foster the People.

Since then Ebony won MTV's Brand New Artist in 2013. 
Ebony still does covers and writes her own original music. Ebony now does Vlogs up on her second YouTube channel.

I never met Ebony since she lives in England and once in Australia since her family moved over but she does follow me on Twitter.
I can not wait for new covers from Ebony and new music! She started doing beauty and clothing hauls even though she hasn't a clue what's she doing but it's funny and she makes it look cool!

Alright that's everything, all her social stuffy things be below!
Ebony's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ebonyday1

See you all soon!
S x






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2