Derek Ryan | September Artist

derek ryan



Hello everyone,
How's everyone doing? So this month is when we all dread! We all start school and college! Thank God this year is my final year of secondary school. This past two weeks I have been listening to alot of country music especially to one of my new favorite Derek Ryan.
I bought one of Derek's album's (Country Soul)  when I was at a summer show. And when I began listening to it when I was heading on my holidays in Co Sligo back in August. 


As alot of country singers they all have different styles and so does Derek, Derek sings differently to Nathan Carter (for example) Derek who is from Co Carlow. Derek started performing back in 2001 and Derek took part in fleadh ceoils and became a winner of two all-Ireland titles in both bodhrán and ceili drumming (Not bad eh?) Derek has four albums under his belt.

Two of my favorite songs is 100 numbers and Wake Me Up cover from Country Soul. Derek has released a new song "Hold Onto your hate"  ft Sharon Shannon. And also a new Album called Simple Things

 Derek and Sharon Shannon
Derek is currently on tour and he's bringing his show to the other side of the world AUSTRALIA 

Derek's Website: 

http://derekryanmusic.com/
Derek's Twitter:
https://twitter.com/derekryanmusic
Hopefully if Derek comes around to my county I go and see him live!
Sorry about this post been short! :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2