Been Petite and Been Short Heighted


Hey Blogger's Nation!
Happy Friday!
So I wanted to share how I feel being small and been petite for clothing as I have a fair strong opinion on this!
Being Short
I really really hate being short because I can't reach anything up on higher shelves, most of my friends are taller than me which is annoying for me. I haven't grown since second year and I'm in my first year of college!
As I said I can't reach anything high, in work experience all the utensils are up high and if I need anything I have to keep asking someone to fetch one for me.
19 Reasons Why Being Short Is The Best
When I sit down my feet don't actually reach the floor and I never was fast runner with my short legs!
But the one main reason I really really hate being short is when someone looks down at you! I had this experience when I was out with friends for a drink and my friend was chatting with a very tall guy and he literally bent down to talk to me, I was very offended. (Advice ever do that please)
I just found 19 reasons why being short is the best from Buzzfeed it kinda made me realize how lucky I am in a way but I still don't like been small for the reasons above!

Petite
I love petite clothes but there is one problem, when I go into stores to see the petite section it is  absolutely terrible. The things they have are yet still summer clothes and it would be autumn or winter. That's what's it like in  New Look. But when you go onto their online store they have so many nicer clothes than the ones in the store. One of my favourite shops I like their petite clothes is ASOS and Boohoo but I never bought anything from them why not? I don't know really! Might try it this year for once!

Thank you all for reading today! I see you all at the new time of 6pm! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2