The Blood of Olympus | Book of The Month April

This is book is from the Heroes of Olympus from Rick Riordan (wrote the Percy Jackson books which became a film twice)


This is the last book from the book series from Heroes of Olympus and I was really excited to read it and see what happens with the main seven Demigods.
Now if you know don't what the books of HOO are about they are about young teenagers who Demi Gods. (Demigods are Half human and Half God, From Greek Mythology) 

The writing of the book was put into Point of Views from the young DemiGods.

The seven Demigods Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel and Frank are trying to save their two Demigod Camps. Camp Halfblood for the Greeks in Long Island NY and Camp Rome San Francisco for the Romans. They are both against each other due the a horrible Greek spirit Gaia.
They also get help from two other Demigods Nico son of Hades and Renya leader of the Roman camp. And Satyr (half man half goat) Coach Hedge.

Most of the point of views were Jason, Annabeth, Leo, Reyna, Nico. There is no point of views from Annabeth and Percy the two main characters of the book series which I pretty mad about that they didn't  get  give their point views of the matters happening through the book.

Through reading the book I felt Jason who is son of Zeus was helpless for most of the book, I felt like Leo, Annabeth, Percy and Piper were doing most of the work and fighting in the book as well as Nico who was travelling with Reyna to protect a statue of Athena the Goddess of Wisdom which is to save the camps.
 Rick Riordan


I'm not going to spoil the book for anyone who is reading book series.
 But from the book ended I was very disappointed with the book's ending because there wasn't much of an end and not much of fighting scenes that I could imagine while I was reading the book.
Overall I would give the book 3 out of five. As a major Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus fan I thought Rick Riordan would write a better ending than the one he has given us. I also want to mention I have been reading his books since the age of 13 and have been a true favorite of mine.


I hope you enjoyed this post, if you have read the book what is your opinion on the book?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2