Tanya Burr | Youtuber od The Month April

Tanya Burr!
What can I say about Tanya? I practically talk about her a-lot due to I love her nail polish and lip glosses and her beauty tips! I mainly talk about Tanya to my aunt and my mam.

As from the title of this post, Tanya is my YouTuber of the month!
Funny alot of people still don't know who Tanya Burr is, so if you don't know who Tanya Burr is English fashion, beauty, lifestyle vlogger (Video Blogging)  and writer. 

She started making YouTube videos in 2009 with beauty tutorials and became very popular. August 2014 Burr has over 2 million subscribers to her "Tanya Burr" YouTube channel and over 130 million video views; her second channel "Tanya's Vlogs!" has over 500k subscribers and 24 million video views. Which is amazing.

Tanya started selling beauty cosmetics with "eye candy" with lip glosses, nail polish and now false eyelashes!



Tanya also now has book with puffin books with "Love Tanya" which is baking, life, YouTube etc and is really cute! :)

Tanya is currently engaged to fellow YouTuber Jim Chapman, they met when Tanya was still in school. One of the cutest couples out there! x


I really love Tanya as she's so bubbly and fun. And is so sweet. Now I just wish the YouTuber's would come to the south of Ireland instead of flying into to Dublin! (Just saying, Dublin costs alot!)
Also I love when Tanya goes to London Fashion Week, to see all what's it like behind the scenes and Burberry show! <3

Tanya's YouTube: 
Tanya's Blog:
Tanya's Twitter: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2